Is your social media presence up to date? Are you using the right images in the right places? Will your intended audience get the message you want to convey? Ausoma's Peace of Mind Social Media Audit and Consultation will let you answer "yes" to those questions and more.
Whether you manage your own social media presence or hire Ausoma to do it for you, start with a good spring cleaning. Fill out the initial questionnaire (it takes about 15 minutes) and your audit will be ready in just a few days.
The package includes
- A brief but comprehensive questionnaire to identify your existing social media presence's strengths and weaknesses
- A thorough audit of your website, social media networks, and other marketing collateral
- A phone call (up to one hour) to discuss specific strategies
- A detailed follow-up report with tips and suggestions to enhance your SEO for social media marketing purposes and additional social media marketing tips specific to your needs
- Purchase our Pro or Dream social media package or any Launch package within 30 days and receive a credit of the full $297 toward that package—get the audit free!
Get professional advice to ensure your social media presence is strong. Contact us today to schedule your Peace of Mind Social Media Audit and Consultation for $297.
Not Sure It's a Good Fit?
Schedule a free 15-minute no-obligation call to discuss it.
You can also download our free self-audit checklist
(no email, no obligation, just a free download.)
Does It Work?
"I wanted to learn about social media marketing, but it was all so overwhelming I wasn’t sure what to ask or where to start. Sue offered me a comprehensive consultation to discuss the needs and strategies that would work for me.
Sue’s follow-up report had so many good suggestions that I knew would help my business grow, so I hired her to help me. The consultation was thorough and had enough information that I could have created new social media habits myself, but I preferred that Sue take over the planning and posting for me.
For several months, I have been enjoying the relief of knowing that my social media accounts are always current. I have also seen an increase in my website traffic. — Linda Joy Myers, Founder of National Association of Memoir Writers