Ausoma's Peace of Mind Social Media Audit and Consultation will let you answer "yes" to those questions and more.
Whether you manage your own social media presence or hire Ausoma to do it for you, start with a good spring cleaning. Fill out the initial questionnaire (it takes about 15 minutes) and your audit will be ready in just a few days.
Listen as Joel interviews Sue about the audit process and report. This 15-minute audio is an excellent overview.
The package includes
- A brief but comprehensive questionnaire to identify your existing social media presence's strengths and weaknesses
- A thorough audit using our audit checklist and process of your website, all social media networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Goodreads, and Pinterest, your Amazon author page, and any other marketing collateral you provide
- A phone call (up to one hour) to discuss specific strategies
- A detailed 15-to-20-page follow-up report with tips and suggestions to enhance your SEO for social media marketing purposes, specific social media messages tailored to your audience, and additional social media marketing tips specific to your needs
- Purchase our Pro or Dream social media package or any Launch package within 30 days and receive a credit of the full $297 toward that package—get the audit free!
Get professional advice to ensure your social media presence is strong. Contact us today to schedule your Peace of Mind Social Media Audit and Consultation for $297.
- Detailed review of each of your social media networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest; your Amazon author page, website, and any other social networks you use. Our review includes, but is not limited to:
- images used
- hashtags used
- how often messages are posted
- Detailed review of your website and blog.
- Providing specific recommendations to ensure your networks are optimized.
- Providing specific messages for use on your social networks.
Individual Platform Audits
Prefer an audit for a single tool? We also provide our Peace of Mind Social Media Audit for Facebook, Twitter, your blog, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Goodreads à la carte. Each audit is $97 and includes everything in the full audit except the phone call, and covers only the platform you choose.
Please note that auditing three platforms will cost almost as much as the full audit, but won't include the consulting phone call. Choose wisely.
Be Social—Get Noticed
Not Sure It's a Good Fit?
Schedule a free 15-minute no-obligation call to discuss it.
You can also download our free self-audit checklist
(no email, no obligation, just a free download.)
Does It Work?
"I am extremely pleased with Sue's services. The report/document she produced for me was detailed and very comprehensive.
Speaking with her on the telephone was like talking to a friend. She is down-to-earth and extremely knowledgeable in her field.
I would recommend her whole-heartedly to anyone who wants a better understanding of how to maximize social media for their business. Thank you again, Sue."—Jeanne Miller Rodriguez, Owner and CEO at Pennico Press Publishing | Author of Ready, Set, Work!, Ready, Set, Supervise!, and Ready, Set, Lead!
"I was struggling to understand how to make social media work as a tool to sell my books and was delighted to find that she specialised in helping non-fiction authors navigate the field.
I was her first New Zealand client and it added an extra dimension for us both to be Skyping across all those miles. I found Sue very switched on and she was easy to talk to, so we were quickly on the same wave length.
She did an audit report of my current social media presence, as a result of which I am signing an agreement to contract her to provide services in setting up and improving my social media presence across multiple platforms, getting the 'follower/following' process underway and training me so I will be able to continue on my own after a month or so. Sue has taken the hassle and anguish out of my social media experience."—Jenny Robin Jones, Author
“Sue set up a comprehensive social media plan for me and my VA to follow. Especially helpful was the process for managing social media accounts specific to my situation spelled out in her 6-page plan.
After two months, we exceeded our goals for attracting followers to my sites. This plan helped demystify the SM world for me. Many thanks, Sue.”—Barbara McNichol, Barbara McNichol Editorial
"I wanted to learn about social media marketing, but it was all so overwhelming I wasn’t sure what to ask or where to start. Sue offered me a comprehensive consultation to discuss the needs and strategies that would work for me.
Sue’s follow-up report had so many good suggestions that I knew would help my business grow, so I hired her to help me. The consultation was thorough and had enough information that I could have created new social media habits myself, but I preferred that Sue take over the planning and posting for me.
For several months, I have been enjoying the relief of knowing that my social media accounts are always current. I have also seen an increase in my website traffic.—Linda Joy Myers, Founder of National Association of Memoir Writers