- Environment—Make the place you create your art a place you enjoy being.
- Schedule—Habit and ritual give you power when courting the Muse.
- Timer—You can do anything for 5 minutes.
- Prewriting—Starting comes before finishing.
- SMART Goals—You know what they are, but you don’t use them in your writing—yet.
- Finding Why—Knowing your true motivation for writing and keeping it top of mind is like having motivation on tap.
Does one of them jump out as something you could really use? Do any seem simplistic, pointless, wrong? What’s missing?
I’d love to offer some free coaching in the comments below. Answer any of those questions or ask any of your own, and I’ll spend however long it takes to help you use those tools to get yourself writing.