- Install the app from this link.
- Choose the Facebook page you want to install the app on from the drop down menu that will appear.
- Click Add Page Tab.
- Type in your Pinterest username.
- Select which page mode you want to use, whether to see all your pin board or just a selected board.
- Click the share option to show Facebook Like and Send button on pins.
- Leave FanGate turned off. This allows visitors to see your Pinterest tab even if they haven’t liked your page.
- Save Settings.
Now you will have a Pinterest tab on your Facebook business page. When someone clicks on that tab, they will be taken to your Facebook Pinterest page. This page will show the pins on your board and have the buttons to share, like, and Pin.
Have fun pinning!