Now is the perfect opportunity to spend the time and effort to build a robust and attractive foundation for your author platform.
Your author platform is your online presence where you can attract a loyal following of people who want to buy your book, hire you as a consultant, and book you as a speaker.
Can you relate to any of the following scenarios?
- In the excitement of publishing your book, you didn’t have time to create a website, update your social media headers, establish a newsletter list. The book is published but you don’t have a platform to showcase your expertise and attract readers.
- You just released your second (or third) nonfiction book and need to update your Amazon Author page and social media headers but don’t have time.
- Everyone is saying you should post articles on LinkedIn and Medium.com and you need help posting your articles on these sites.
Does your author platform include the following?
- Website (including a media page) and blog
- Newsletter using an email tool like MailChimp
- Guest posts on other blogs
- Articles (posted to your blog, LinkedIn, and online sites like Medium and Thrive Global)
- Amazon Author page
- Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
At Ausoma, we know that your author platform is the foundation of your book marketing. That’s why we work with you to create a package of services specific to your needs and within your budget. Whether you need a new website, a Media Page added to your website, a newsletter, articles, an updated Amazon Author page, or any social media marketing, we can help!
Our complimentary 15-minute social media consultation is the best place to start. We’re happy to put you in touch with our happy clients!