Your Chief Social Media Officer
Social Media Marketing Services for Authors
Skip to content
More and more audio interviews and podcasts are now being done using Skype, FaceTime, Zoom or some other technology for better sound quality. Here are some tips to help you do your best:
- Be sure your microphone works!
- Rehearse with a friend asking the interview questions so you can practice your responses.
- Record your practice session so you can listen to it and hear what you sound like.
- Practice several times so you are comfortable and sound natural.
- Before the interview drink some water and say a few practice sentences.
- Take a few minutes to get into the right frame of mind and relax before your interview starts.
- Even though this is an audio interview and there’s no camera, you’ll sound better and feel more confident if you smile while you speak.