Over the decades we’ve discovered that 90% of the time to build a website is the back-and-forth between developer and client. Eliminate that time, and Joel can build a great website for an astonishing price: $500.
For $500 (five hundred dollars) one time cost you’ll get
- a custom made WordPress site
- with a blog
- and as many pages as you need
- including all the content you provide (text and images)
- designed to match your book (or whatever color scheme you provide)
- one round of edits (virtually any changes you like to layout, colors, fonts, text)
There must be a catch, right?
Not really. Some things aren’t included, but there are no surprises.
What’s not included is the domain name and hosting, which you’ll have to buy from our preferred hosting company Charlottezweb. Domains are $10 per year and hosting is $52 per year. We also provide managed hosting; we charge $25 per year for domains and $125 per year for hosting. Managed hosting means we keep your site backed up, updated, and generally trouble free. It does not include content updates to the website, which you can do yourself easily. And if you already have a domain name we can use that.
To summarize: a unique, custom WordPress site and blog for $500 plus recurring costs of $62-$150 per year.
Some of My Work
Joel has done loads of websites over the past 20 years. We haven’t been promoting the web business so most recent work has primarily been for our own businesses, but there are a few for clients here as well.
Here’s one we did for our social media client Sally Clark:
and Sally’s kind comment on it:
In addition, there’s
- Ausoma’s site where you are right now.
- Joel’s author coaching site, Someday Box.
- His fiction website.
- His music site, tunehenge.
Questions? Call 715.296.0347 or use the contact form. We’d love to chat.