- iDigress Podcast with Host Troy Sandidge
- Lorraine Ball, Host of More than a Few Words Podcast
- Engage for Success Radio Show Interview
- Wei Houng, Host of The Money Lab Podcast
- Rachel Cooke, Host of The Modern Mentor Podcast
- Ilise Benun, Host of The Marketing Mentor Podcast
- Denise Griffitts, Host of Your Partner in Success Radio [Interview]
- John Wall, Host of Marketing Over Coffee Podcast [Interview]
- Tim Reid, Host of The Small Business Big Marketing Show Podcast [Interview]
- John Jantsch, Host of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
- Toni Lontis, Host of Radio Toni [Interview]
- Kim Sutton, Host of The Positive Productivity Podcast [Interview]
- Diane Helbig, Host of Accelerate Your Business Growth Podcast [Interview]
I’ve known Denise, host of Your Partner in Success Radio, for many years and have been privileged to be a guest on her show.
Denise, please tell us about your podcast.
Your Partner In Success Radio with host Denise Griffitts brings together leaders and entrepreneurs from a wide range of business disciplines, from marketing and sales to leadership and productivity, to share stories, wisdom, tips, & advice. This is a podcast that inspires success.
Why did you start this podcast?
I began podcasting in 2008 for a couple of reasons. One is that I am a highly committed introvert and while I knew that connecting and networking with other entrepreneurs/solopreneurs could benefit me, and them in many ways I had no interest at all in attending networking events or meetings even though I was frequently invited.
The other reason is that I am also camera phobic and you have probably noticed that you will not find photos or videos of me on the web. I made an early decision in my business to keep my personal life private and while I was never going to go along with the common wisdom that demanded that we all have photos and YouTube videos, I did have my voice and found that podcasting is a perfect fit for me. I have been blessed to meet terrific people from all over the world, many of whom have become friends, colleagues and quite often, clients.
How long have you been podcasting?
What do you look for in a guest?
Mine is an interview style podcast and is very conversational so my guests will spend their time with me sharing their stories, actionable tips and advice and case studies that help our audience move their businesses forward. It is a podcast that inspires success and that is all because of my guests.
How can listeners find you?
It is hard to throw a stick on the internet without finding me. My business website is Your Office On The Web (https://yourofficeontheweb.com) and my podcast site is Your Partner In Success Radio (https://yourpartnerinsuccessradio.com)
You can also find me on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and of course anywhere you consume your business podcasts.
Denise Griffitts, ‘Your Partner In Success™’ is a happy nerd in stilettos who works from her beautifully appointed home office with the enthusiastic assistance of her feline office assistants and one woefully outnumbered dog, Abbey Rose. A long-time online business creator and marketer, online business manager, and web developer, Denise is also the host of the very popular podcast called Your Partner In Success Radio which has been identified as one of the best business podcasts you need to be listening to now on INC. com.