Frequently Asked Questions about Social Media Packages and working with Ausoma:
- What is your book marketing philosophy?
- Read about our book marketing philosophy.
- What is the initial setup?
- Phone calls necessary to gather all the information needed to provide social media marketing
- An audit of your social media accounts to determine what’s needed to be most effective
- Back-end set up on my end to manage all your accounts, including adding them all to my Hootsuite account to manage
- Creating any custom images needed for Twitter banners or other social media banners
- Updating any information needed on your social media accounts
- Creating a Twitter list of influencers
- Creating the detailed process document to manage your social media accounts
- Creating the benchmark social media results report to track the number of connections on each social media account
- Creating initial messages that we will schedule to populate your social media accounts
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit and debit card payments. An Automatic Payment Agreement is set up for each client. As a rare exception to this policy, we will invoice using Pay Pal.
- How long am I obligated to use your services?
- There is an initial 90-day commitment, though you only pay for one month at a time. After the initial 90-day period, ongoing work is month-to-month. A 30-day termination notice is required.
- What happens if I decide to terminate my agreement?
- Termination must be made in writing with 30 days’ notice. No fees shall be refunded if the Agreement is terminated by client prior to contract term completion.
- How is progress measured?
- Each month Client will have a strategy session by phone to discuss progress, adjustments needed, questions, and concerns. Each month a report is created detailing the number of followers you have for each network.
- How many hours per week can I expect you to work on my account?
- We don’t work hourly and don’t track hours. Our fees are based the outcomes listed in the service package regardless of how long it takes.
If you have other questions you don’t see listed here, please use the Contact Form to send your questions to Sue. Thank you!
Be Social—Get Noticed