- iDigress Podcast with Host Troy Sandidge
- Lorraine Ball, Host of More than a Few Words Podcast
- Engage for Success Radio Show Interview
- Wei Houng, Host of The Money Lab Podcast
- Diane Helbig, Host of Accelerate Your Business Growth Podcast [Interview]
- Kim Sutton, Host of The Positive Productivity Podcast [Interview]
- Toni Lontis, Host of Radio Toni [Interview]
- John Jantsch, Host of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
- Tim Reid, Host of The Small Business Big Marketing Show Podcast [Interview]
- John Wall, Host of Marketing Over Coffee Podcast [Interview]
- Denise Griffitts, Host of Your Partner in Success Radio [Interview]
- Ilise Benun, Host of The Marketing Mentor Podcast
- Rachel Cooke, Host of The Modern Mentor Podcast
1. Tell us about your podcast
2. Why did you start this podcast?
3. How long have you been podcasting?
4. What do you look for in a guest?
5. How can listeners find you?
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author of Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine, and SEO for Growth.
His newest work, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur: 366 Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business taps into the wisdom of 19th-century transcendentalist literature and the author’s own 30-year entrepreneurial journey to challenge today’s entrepreneur to remain fiercely self-reliant while chasing their own version of success.