- Lorraine Ball, Host of More than a Few Words Podcast
- Engage for Success Radio Show Interview
- Wei Houng, Host of The Money Lab Podcast
- Diane Helbig, Host of Accelerate Your Business Growth Podcast [Interview]
- Kim Sutton, Host of The Positive Productivity Podcast [Interview]
- Toni Lontis, Host of Radio Toni [Interview]
- John Jantsch, Host of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
- Tim Reid, Host of The Small Business Big Marketing Show Podcast [Interview]
- John Wall, Host of Marketing Over Coffee Podcast [Interview]
- Denise Griffitts, Host of Your Partner in Success Radio [Interview]
- Ilise Benun, Host of The Marketing Mentor Podcast
- Rachel Cooke, Host of The Modern Mentor Podcast
Marketing Over Coffee is a marketing podcast, audio on demand that covers both classic and new marketing. Your hosts, John J. Wall and Christopher S. Penn, record the show every week and publish the show on Thursday mornings. You can download the shows and listen to them whenever you want – in your office, on your commute, where and whenever is convenient for you. Each show is about 20 minutes long and is filled with the kinds of marketing tips and tricks that you can only get from casual conversation outside of the office.
They routinely cover topics such as:
- Staying up to date with social networks
- Search engine optimization and search marketing
- Email marketing, multivariate testing, and copywriting
- “Old school” offline marketing campaigns
- And answer fantastic questions from listeners like you!
They have been podcasting since 2005 and are looking for marketing and technology leaders to be guests. They also cover AI in marketing on the In-Ear Insights Podcast.
Here are some of the most downloaded episodes.
John speaks, writes and practices at the intersection of marketing, sales, and technology. He is the producer of Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program that discusses both new and classic Marketing with his co-host Christopher S. Penn, and has been featured on iTunes.