- Lorraine Ball, Host of More than a Few Words Podcast
- Engage for Success Radio Show Interview
- Wei Houng, Host of The Money Lab Podcast
- Diane Helbig, Host of Accelerate Your Business Growth Podcast [Interview]
- Kim Sutton, Host of The Positive Productivity Podcast [Interview]
- Toni Lontis, Host of Radio Toni [Interview]
- John Jantsch, Host of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
- Tim Reid, Host of The Small Business Big Marketing Show Podcast [Interview]
- John Wall, Host of Marketing Over Coffee Podcast [Interview]
- Denise Griffitts, Host of Your Partner in Success Radio [Interview]
- Ilise Benun, Host of The Marketing Mentor Podcast
- Rachel Cooke, Host of The Modern Mentor Podcast
Tell us about your podcast.
Why did you start this podcast?
It started as a conversation with friends. When someone would drop by Roundpeg, Lorraine would pull out her iPhone and record a bit of banter. From those first, informal interactions with local marketing professionals, authors, and entrepreneurs, More than a Few Words, a marketing podcast was born.
Over the last decade, we’ve experimented with lots of formats including 30-minute live episodes, complete with a call-in number and a real-time Twitter feed. There were half-baked marketing ideas, conversations with marketing celebrities, lots of laughs, and good information along the way.
Today, the ten-minute conversations are heard by business owners around the world looking for practical tips and a little bit of marketing inspiration.
How long have you been podcasting?
What do you look for in a guest?
How can listeners find you?
Entrepreneur, author, professional speaker, and host of More than a Few Words, Lorraine brings creative ideas, practical tips, and decades of real-world experience to every conversation.
After spending too many years in Corporate America, Lorraine said goodbye to the bureaucracy, glass ceilings and bad coffee. Today you can find her at Roundpeg, a digital agency in Carmel, Indiana, building smart strategies for businesses who want to use internet marketing to grow.
Author, professional speaker and the host of More than a Few Words, a weekly, marketing conversation for business owners, Lorraine brings creative ideas, practical tips and decades of real-world experience to every conversation.
Her articles on marketing, team building, and business development have been featured in many publications including Contracting Business, The New York Forum, The ACH&R News, Indianapolis Business Journal, and the Carmel Business Leader. Her blog, Business Notes from Roundpeg has a solid loyal following and has been listed among the best business blogs in Indiana
In her spare time, she loves to travel and take photos. You can see her photos at lorraineball.com
Lorraine has a BA from Queens College, City University of NY, and an MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas.