- Meet Amy Hall, Book Indexer
- Meet Toni Serofin, Book Designer
- Meet Marcia Turner Layton, Ghostwriter
- Meet Jackie Lapin, Helping Authors Find Speaking Opportunities and Get Booked
- Meet Nancy Erickson, The Book Professor
- Meet Kim O’Hara, Book Coach
- Meet Kristie Purner, Copywriter
- Meet Chrissy Das, founder of This Edited Life
- Meet Becca Braun, Ghostwriter for Business Professionals
- Meet Kathleen Becker Blease, Developmental Editor
- Meet Cristen Iris, Developmental Editor
Kristie Purner and I connected on LinkedIn several years ago. I’m pleased she agreed to provide an interview for this series.
• Tell us a little bit about your business.
I am a marketing strategist and copywriter for influencers, change-catalysts, culture-shifters, and lightworkers. I help businesses to ignite their impact so they can share their messages on a global scale.
• How would you describe your ideal client?
My ideal clients are heart-centered business owners such as coaches, healers, authors, speakers, and entrepreneurs.
• How did things change for you in 2020 and how did you manage to weather through the year during the pandemic?
Since most of my clients run online businesses, I really didn’t have to shift my business or marketing to reach them.
I was fortunate to attract some transformational leaders ready to launch new books and coaching programs. It felts amazing to shine the light on such luminary leaders.
• What is your favorite tip for using social media?
Give first always. When you share real value and your heart it always comes back to you. Also, expand your outreach. Join new groups where your ideal client hangs out.
• What are your goals for 2021?
Provide visionary leaders a high-profile platform to share their wisdom, enhance their brand, and attract their ideal audience.
Share books and programs dedicated to spreading messages of hope, love, inspiration, and positivity.
Deliver the best empowering content and resources to support individuals around the world in living deeper, more authentic, and inspired lives.
• Where can authors find you?
Right now I have a thriving practice working by referral only. So I don’t have a website, but you can connect with me on the social media links below.
• Is there anything else you’d like to share?
Kristie Purner is a top marketing strategist and copywriter with a long track record of helping coaches, authors, speakers, and entrepreneurs to launch, grow, and scale their businesses. She is a bestseller author. Her two books, “Ignite your Impact” and “I Love My Life: A Mom’s Guide to Working from Home”. She has appeared on television and radio worldwide. Her business advice has been featured on CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox News, NPR Marketplace, Business Week, and others.