- Meet Amy Hall, Book Indexer
- Meet Toni Serofin, Book Designer
- Meet Marcia Turner Layton, Ghostwriter
- Meet Jackie Lapin, Helping Authors Find Speaking Opportunities and Get Booked
- Meet Nancy Erickson, The Book Professor
- Meet Kim O’Hara, Book Coach
- Meet Kristie Purner, Copywriter
- Meet Chrissy Das, founder of This Edited Life
- Meet Becca Braun, Ghostwriter for Business Professionals
- Meet Kathleen Becker Blease, Developmental Editor
- Meet Cristen Iris, Developmental Editor
It’s an honor to share with you this interview with another one of my LinkedIn connections, The Book Professor, Nancy Erickson.
• Tell us a little bit about your business.
We turn people who aren’t writers into authors of high-impact nonfiction that will save lives, change lives, or transform society. We strictly work with authors who want to offer hope and help to others.
• How would you describe your ideal client?
Our ideal client is a businessperson, speaker, or coach who has a message to get out the world, but doesn’t know how to write a book. We help you do that through our step-by-step process that takes you from your initial idea to the published book.
• How did things change for you in 2020 and how did you manage to weather through the year during the pandemic?
2020 was probably less challenging for us than others. Our staff was already 100% virtual, and since our clients are all over the globe, we already communicated with our writers via video conferencing. Because we had greater capacity to serve our clients, we were able to continue to do so.
• What is your favorite tip for using social media?
Find someone who loves to engage on social media and hire them to help you!
• What are your goals for 2021?
Through our two book-related businesses, The Book Professor and Stonebrook Publishing, we hope to publish an additional 50 high-impact nonfiction books in 2021. We want to help more people get their messages of hope and help out to the world.
• Where can authors find you?
• Is there anything else you’d like to share?
If you’ve never written a book before but would like to, click here for a free 30-minute book consultation: https://my.
Nancy Erickson is known as The Book Professor because she helps people who aren’t writers become authors of high-impact nonfiction books that can change lives, save lives, or transform society. She works with public speakers, coaches, physicians, attorneys, financial planners, small and large business owners, and everyday individuals to translate their unique message into a book that can change the world, one reader at a time. All you need is an idea for your book to get started.