- Are you feeling like your Facebook business page or other social media networks are stagnant?
- Are you getting few likes, retweets, +1s, shares on your social media sites?
- Would you like to get more interaction and engagement with readers, followers, fan?
You want to ask questions. Asking questions on social media that are fun and easy to answer will compel people to leave a comment, share, and like your posts. So what kinds of questions can your ask? Here are some ideas:
- If you could visit anywhere where would you go?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever received?
- When have you been the most proud of yourself/someone else?
- What is something you wish you were better at?
- What is something you learned this week?
- What is your favorite song?
- If you could be any fictional character who would it be?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
You might even learn something about them that could help you tailor your services toward their needs.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes. Let me ask you, what is your favorite song? Ask me a question and I’ll post my reply.