Marketing your Virtual Assistant services with a newsletter, or ezine, is an excellent way to provide valuable information to prospects and clients. However, there are some US Federal requirements to keep in mind. These requirements are a:
- Real, clearly identified Sender address
- Real, working Reply To address
- Real, working Unsubscribe link
- Clearly identified physical address
In addition, there are two vital factors in getting your ezine opened:
- The From line – Use a consistent, recognizable name and a real email address (this is the law). You can also use a permission reminder (such as: You are receiving this email newsletter because you subscribed on our website or signed up in some other manner).
- The Subject line – This needs to be something that will catch their interest and be relevant. Don’t: Your VA Newsletter; Do: 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Twitter Account.