You can get a lot done in just 10 minutes a day on Twitter. I recommend you determine your priorities and focus on using your 10 minutes each day on those priorities.
- Goal: to find retweeters and favorite-ers to thank them and/or follow them. If time is limited, focus on the “Notifications” List.
- Thank the user for favoriting or retweeting you. If favorited, see if it’s someone you want to follow and follow them back.
- Check for messages and reply as appropriate.
Twitter List(s) and Retweets
- Review list(s) and find appropriate post to Retweet.
- Post an update with a shortlink and appropriate image.
If you spend just 10 minutes each day doing these simple things, you’ll find your social media presence is much more effective and productive.