In our review of Hubspot’s report on social media platforms we’ve discussed how each is most effectively used:
- Twitter: seeking what’s new, connecting with you (warm & fuzzy)
- Facebook: communicating with those they know, blocking those who annoy (warm & fuzzy)
- Instagram: bonding, seeking increased intimacy (warm & fuzzy)
- YouTube: seeking what’s new, taking action (NOT the place for warm & fuzzy)
- LinkedIn: communication, open discussion (businesslike)
Here’s the shortest social media plan in the world: use Twitter and YouTube to let novelty-seekers get to know you, then Instagram and Facebook to increase the connection, and finally, LinkedIn to forge a business relationship.
That’s what Ausoma helps you do: to be social and get noticed.
If you’ve been struggling with your social media presence, or you’d like confirmation that you’re on the right track, our free 15-minute social media consultation is the place to start.