Once your book has received an award, use that in your book marketing. Here are some ways to leverage your book award.
- Add “award-winning” to your book cover, bios, Amazon book description
- Create and send out a press release to local media
- Contact local book stores to see if you can do a book signing
- If an in-person event doesn’t make sense, host a virtual event to celebrate
- Announce your book award to your email list and on social media
- Host a giveaway to celebrate!
Winning a book award can lead to a traditional publisher (if that’s what you want), speaking engagements, and more book sales. For more information read our post about some quality award programs.