1. Tell us about your podcast
2. Why did you start this podcast?
3. How long have you been podcasting?
4. What do you look for in a guest?
5. How can listeners find you?
- Podcast Website: https://iDigress.Show (This has all the notes. You can also find all other places this podcast is featured here to select your preferred way to listen.)
- iDigress on iTunes (where people can rate and leave reviews): https://podcasts.apple.com/us/
- iDigress on Google Podcast: https://www.google.
com/podcasts?feed= aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5zaW1wbGVjYX N0LmNvbS9HckdaSW9VNg%3D%3D
- iDigress on CastBox: https://castbox.fm/
6. Is there anything else you’d like to share?
Social Media is the Roadmap.
Marketing is the Roadmap.
Sales is the Destination.
Culture is the GPS.”
Troy Sandidge Bio:
Troy Sandidge is a renowned marketing strategist who empowers brands to increase social engagement, elevate brand authority, and maximize revenue through his D.A.R.T. Marketing Methodology™ and C.L.O.V.E.R. Business Framework.™
As a former Vice President of a Chicago create agency and currently the Chief Strategy Officer of a national brand agency, Troy has over 10 years of experience navigating brands through the “digital universe.” He is also an international speaker known for his dynamic energy and frequent use of acronyms.
Brands partner with Troy to build personalized solutions to their marketing problems and dilemmas. He leverages the power of social media, relationship marketing, community building to achieve the results brands want. Troy is a Leading Source of Successful Social Media Marketing Solutions by the New York Weekly and a Los Angeles Wire’s 30 Under 30.
The marketing strategies, systems, and solutions Troy develops for SMBs to Fortune 500 companies have cumulatively generated millions in revenue and counting.