Make a commitment to offer something of value in your business. If you’re already doing this, great! Find ways to take it up a notch. Helping people will result in growing your business. Here are five things you can do to offer value.
1. Call a past client just to see how they’re doing. Don’t ask for anything; instead, offer an idea, a resource, perhaps a free report – no strings attached.
2. Send something of value to those on your mailing list. Again, it could be a free report or other resource.
3. Call one of those people you met at that last networking event and invite them to coffee to tell you all about their business. Make it clear you want to learn more about what they do so you’ll know the type of client to refer to them.
4. Offer an educational teleclass to your network.
5. Write a thank-you note to someone who took the time to speak or meet with you.
It doesn’t take much to commit to offer something of value. You’ll be surprised at the results!
What can you offer?