Virtual assistants are busy helping their clients build and grow their businesses but don’t always put into place those same systems to grow their virtual assistant business. This 3-hour workshop is designed to help you grow your business. It’s not skills training but business coaching. Sue and Joel D Canfield share more than 50 years of experience working with small businesses. They love teaching others how they can have the deep satisfaction they get from their work and the life it allows them.
This is an information packed workshop. We’re aware that you can’t possibly absorb it all in a single sitting. That’s why the cost of the workshop includes a 2-CD set containing 5 hours of audio and over 50 pages of reference materials and notes for you to review at your own pace as often as you like.
Marketing Your Services 101
- Basic concepts of permission marketing; Dos and Dont’s
Defining Your Ideal Client
- How to identify your target market, clearly define your ideal client, and questions to ask yourself to determine if a prospect is your ideal client
Networking Creates Word of Mouth Referrals
- The importance of networking in person, how to effective network, role playing
Converting Prospects to Clients
- How to prepare to interview a prospect, questions a prospect may ask and how you can answer them, questions you should ask your prospect, questions to determine if the prospect is your ideal client
Effectively Marketing With Your Newsletter
- Various newsletter tools available and basic information about them, where to find content, what the reports mean and how you can use them
All attendees will receive these free reports:
- Identifying Your Ideal Client and Target Market
- Networking Creates Word of Mouth Referrals
- Converting Prospects to Clients
- Effectively Marketing With Your Newsletter
- Bonus Tips: Grow Your Business as a Chief Virtual Officer
- John Jantsch’s 17-page report 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success
Bonus #1: All attendees will receive access to the Members Only Forum at no additional charge!
Bonus #2: Every attendee will receive a copy of the 72-page workbook Building Blocks: Succeed as a Chief Virtual Officer.
Cost: Early Bird Special (Register before noon June 30, 2010) $75
Regular Price (After Noon June 30, 2010) $100
Register Here: http://sacramentovaworkshop.eventbrite.com/