- Engage for Success Radio Show Interview
- Wei Houng, Host of The Money Lab Podcast
- Diane Helbig, Host of Accelerate Your Business Growth Podcast [Interview]
- Kim Sutton, Host of The Positive Productivity Podcast [Interview]
- Toni Lontis, Host of Radio Toni [Interview]
- John Jantsch, Host of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
- Tim Reid, Host of The Small Business Big Marketing Show Podcast [Interview]
- John Wall, Host of Marketing Over Coffee Podcast [Interview]
- Denise Griffitts, Host of Your Partner in Success Radio [Interview]
- Ilise Benun, Host of The Marketing Mentor Podcast
- Rachel Cooke, Host of The Modern Mentor Podcast
Tell us about your podcast
The current and most active podcast is called “The Money Lab” which is all about entrepreneurship and money stories.
Why did you start this podcast?
I started this podcast to help inspire listeners that struggle with bad money stories and money anxiety so that they can breakthrough their money blocks.
How long have you been podcasting?
I’ve been podcasting (and helping others produce podcasts) for close to 10 years now.
What do you look for in a guest?
What I look for in a guest are people who genuinely want to help and inspire others and are willing to be vulnerable with their unique money story and their journey around it.
How can listeners find you?
The podcast can be found here: http://the6figureacademy.com/
Is there anything else you’d like to share?
I’m in the middle of launching a few other podcasts: Tech Punks (technology based podcast about tech), Hey It’s Wei! (personal podcast around unlocking happiness), and Spiritual Theory (a more esoteric podcast around spirituality). There’s also a more local podcast (Southbay California) that I host for our local chamber but that may not be all that relevant.
About Wei Houng
Wei Houng has made it his passion, purpose, and goal to help people eliminate anxiety around money to achieve financial success and live a 6 Figure Lifestyle.
Success Starts From Within, is his personal mantra. It came as an “ah-ha” moment while working with one of his own mentors. The “ah-ha” was that most of his failures were due to him looking outwards for success instead of within. Soon after, he discovered that to help his clients achieve the results THEY were looking for in money, it was more than just about helping them solely in the area of financial success.
With a background in Computer Science & Engineering and a cohesive minor in Business Management from UCLA, Wei has infused the rapid problem-solving engineering approach in a holistic way to the strategies at The 6 Figure Academy. The holistic side comes from him being a Certified Life Coach, Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, and Master Practitioner of Mental and Emotional Release® Techniques. He is also an ordained minister in spirituality.