I’m a Chief Social Media Officer. What does that mean and what do I do? I manage my client’s social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and their blogs. Here are just a few of the things I do for clients.
- Create unique tweets from blog posts
- Add appropriate hashtags and keywords to tweets and blog posts
- Schedule social media messages to go out at different days and times
- Optimize blog posts for SEO
- Write and/or tweak articles
- Create images for social media postings
- Grow the fan base by following and connecting with relevant people on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- And the list goes on…
Contact me to find out how a social media officer can help you.