- Don’t Miss the Publicity Boat!
- Keep Your Publicity Efforts Professional
- Commit to Consistent Publicity
- Freshen Up Your Publicity
- Your Book Publicity Menu: First Course, Website
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Second Course, Mailing List
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Third Course, Social Media
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Dessert, Media Contacts List
Get ready to publicize your book. Just like you plan a dinner party menu very carefully and prepare the table and setting to appeal visually to your guests, you need to plan your book publicity menu and make it visually appealing.
The first course in your book publicity menu is your author website. When your audience hears about your book and wants to learn more about it they will search online. Your website should be the first place they land. So be sure you have a complete author website that is ‘tasty’ and appeals to your potential readers.
Your website has so much to offer. Your audience can contact you, join your newsletter list, buy your book, comment on your blog. The media can find your Media Room full of information you provide so they can reach out to you for publicity opportunities.
If you need help creating or updating your author website, or adding a Media Room page, contact us. We’re happy to help.