- Don’t Miss the Publicity Boat!
- Keep Your Publicity Efforts Professional
- Commit to Consistent Publicity
- Freshen Up Your Publicity
- Your Book Publicity Menu: First Course, Website
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Second Course, Mailing List
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Third Course, Social Media
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Dessert, Media Contacts List
Email marketing does work, if done right. Adding an opt-in for your list on your website allows those who want to stay in touch and hear from you an easy way to do so. This second course needs to be ‘meaty’ and visually appealing.
Use an email tool like MailerLite or MailChimp and create a look for your emails to match your website. Be sure what you send out has substance and gives value to your reader. Its main focus should be to give something to the reader they find interesting – and a place to easily find your book to purchase it. However, don’t make every email a sales pitch.