- Don’t Miss the Publicity Boat!
- Keep Your Publicity Efforts Professional
- Commit to Consistent Publicity
- Freshen Up Your Publicity
- Your Book Publicity Menu: First Course, Website
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Second Course, Mailing List
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Third Course, Social Media
- Your Book Publicity Menu: Dessert, Media Contacts List
Whether you love it or hate it, social media is here to stay and is an important marketing tool. When editors, interviewers, book reviewers, podcasters, and others see that you’re active online, they know you will spread the word about any media coverage they do for you.
You’ll need to decide which social media platforms to use based on what you like to use, where your audience is, and which platform works best for your book’s topic. Track your results and adjust as needed. Make it fun!
If you need help creating or updating your social media platforms, contact us. It’s our specialty.